Canon EL-1 Speedlite
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Radio Transmission
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm
- Bounce: +120°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Xenon Flashtube, 1/1 to 1/8192 Power
- Weather-Sealed, Active Cooling System
- Bounce Adapter & Hard Color Filters
- Runs on LP-EL Lithium-Ion Battery
The Speedlite EL-1 has 14 f-stops of flexible power enabling a variety of expressions. The 1/8192 microflash provides subtle fill flash, allowing you to achieve amazing macro photography or handheld shooting even in the dark where traditional flashes may be too bright. Alternatively, the Speedlite EL-1’s multiple flash achieves powerful light expression when you need it most.
Improved E-TTL (Electronic Through The Lens) support automatically sets the flash output to the optimum balance according to the surrounding environment and focal length of your camera. The Speedlite EL-1 also has Flash Exposure (FE) memory that allows you to continue shooting with the flash output stored in E-TTL, even if you switch to manual mode and shoot after E-TTL shooting. Further fine adjustments are also possible in manual mode.
The Speedlite EL-1’s high-speed flash charging of 0.1 to 0.9 sec. and 160 times or more continuous flashes, reliably tracks the moment you want to shoot. For example you can shoot scenes with movement, such as a shower of flower petals, without missing a beat.