Canon EOS R7 Mirrorless Camera + 18-150mm Lens
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K60 10-Bit Video, HDR-PQ & C-Log 3
- 30 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.6m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
An ideal blend of performance and portability, the EOS R7 represents Canon’s move into APS-C with the mirrorless R system. Featuring a 32.5MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC X processing, this sleek powerhouse is capable of high-speed 30 fps shooting for sports and wildlife and features the renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II focusing system to keep up with and track fast-moving subjects. And, for the multimedia image-maker, 4K video is supported at up to 60p, or 30p when oversampled from a 7K area, as well as Full HD at up to 120 fps.
Balancing resolution, speed, and low-light performance, the 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor is a versatile chip perfect for both photo and video applications. As one of the first APS-C sensors in the EOS R system, the R7’s high-resolution design benefits photographers as well as 4K video by providing a 7K area for oversampling footage, which yields improved sharpness and quality.