FUJIFILM X-H2 Mirrorless Camera
- 40MP APS-C X-Trans5 BSI Sensor
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 8K 30p, 4K 60p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 20 fps E-Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- ProRes Raw, Blackmagic Raw via HDMI
- Intelligent Hybrid Autofocus
Fifth generation imaging technology brings high
resolution and speed to the next evolution of X Series.
Equipped with a new 40.2-megapixel sensor, X-H2 offers unrivaled image quality for both stills and video,
unlocking a world of creative possibilities far beyond what any previous
APS-C format camera has ever done before.
X-H2 has maximum electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000, an increase of approximately 2.5 stops compared to other X Series cameras. Use it with wide apertures in extremely bright environments for more creative options, or make it freeze action at the perfect millisecond.
1 in stock (can be backordered)