FUJIFILM X-H2S Mirrorless Camera
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans Stacked BSI Sensor
- 4K 120p, 6.2K 30p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- Internal ProRes 422 HQ and F-Log 2
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 5.76m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3″ 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- 40 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 425-Pt. Hybrid AF, AI Subject Detection
- ProRes & Blackmagic RAW via HDMI
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
Boasting a resolution of 26.16MP, the sensor uses a unique color filter array, synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors, to control moiré and false color without the use of an optical low-pass filter. Thanks to the sensor, X-H2S has dramatically improved performance, including 40fps blackout-free burst shooting and significantly better AF during burst shooting. As for video, X-H2S can record 4K/60P video without cropping and rolling-shutter effect is also greatly improved.
X-Trans CMOS 5 HS is capable of blackout-free bursts of up to 40 frames-per-second. In burst mode, the sensor’s phase-detection pixels are controlled independently from the image display. This triples the number of possible calculations, which enables the ability to focus at incredibly high-speeds between individual frames with accuracy and precision.
1 in stock (can be backordered)