FUJIFILM X-T30 II Mirrorless Camera Black
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- DCI and UHD 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- Mechanical and Electronic Shutter
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Ultra-Sonic Vibration Sensor Cleaning
The fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor sits at the heart of X-T30 II. The 26.1MP back-illuminated imaging sensor minimize noise, while also extending sensitivity to ISO160. Additionally, the unique structure of the X-Trans color filter array reduces moiré and false colors, without the need for an optical low pass filter.
Many of today’s cameras have a 4K video output, but X-T30 II uniquely shoots footage oversampled from an original 6K signal. This means the camera delivers high-resolution footage with relatively low noise and stunning sharpness. It also supports filming in DCI format with a 17:9 aspect, for a high-quality cinematic look.
Fujifilm’s unrivalled color science benefits video, too. When creating movies, you can use any of X-T30 II’s 18 different Film Simulations to add your own distinctive look to footage, including ETERNA/CINEMA, the motion picture film stock used in many cinematic masterpieces.