Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 92′ at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-120mm (12mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Commander Mode for Wireless TTL Control
- Strobe Mode and 3 Illumination Patterns
- Recycle Time: 2.5-3.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Optimized for use with Nikon’s Creative Lighting System (CLS), the SB-700 Speedlight is equipped with Nikon’s precision i-TTL (Intelligent Through-The-Lens) flash control to deliver precise flash exposures and seamless fill-flash performance—even in challenging lighting situations. Immediately before the main flash goes off, the SB-700 fires a series of monitor pre-flashes, which convey Information about the scene’s lighting to the camera. i-TTL then automatically balances the output of the Speedlight and the scene’s ambient light.
The SB-700 offers wireless Commander Mode to allow you complete control over compatible Creative Lighting System (CLS) products. The SB-700 controls up to 2 remote Speedlight groups and an unlimited number of compatible Speedlights. When used as a remote Speedlight, up to 3 groups can be selected. Four wireless channel options help manage wireless conflicts in multi-photographer environments.