Nikon Z6 II Mirrorless Camera
- 24.5MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K30 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 14 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 100-51200
- 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- 3.6m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Vibration Reduction
- Dual Memory Card Slots
For the first time in a Nikon camera, the Z 6II is powered by not one, but two EXPEED 6 processing engines. They work together for faster image processing, more buffer capacity and more overall speed.
Now you have options. One slot accepts CFExpress (Type B) and XQD cards. The other slot accepts standard SD cards. Use the format you prefer. Or use both slots and separate video and still files or RAW and JPEG, create a backup or maximize your onboard storage.
The Z 6II builds on the extreme versatility of the Z mirrorless platform with more autofocus options, more video capabilities, more low light performance, more buffer, more frames per second…more of everything you want in a hybrid still and video camera.