NIKON Z7 II BODY ONLY
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- UHD 4K60 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- 10 fps Cont. Shooting, ISO 64-25600
- 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- 3.6m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis In-Body Vibration Reduction
- Dual Memory Card Slots
he Z 7II builds upon the professional imaging capabilities of the Z mirrorless platform with more image quality, more dynamic range, more speed, more workflow enhancements…more of everything you want in an ultra-high performance camera.
This is the full frame mirrorless camera for those who sweat every little detail. There’s the ultra-high resolution of 45.7 megapixels with no optical low-pass filter. The power of dual processors. 4K Ultra HD video at 60p. The next-generation 493-point autofocus system. High-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. Two card slots. Tons of creative features. Flexible power options. Compatibility with a vertical battery grip.
The AF system’s 90% frame coverage lets you compose the way you want, from the start. Either manually choose one of 493 focus points across the frame, or let subject tracking automatically select the focus points based on where your subject is within the frame—even at the far edges.
1 in stock