Nikon Z8 Mirrorless Camera
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- Lightweight Design, 30% Smaller than Z9
- 8.3K 60p N-RAW, 4.1K 60p ProRes RAW
- 8K30p and 4K120p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Up to 20 fps Raw, 30 fps JPEG Shooting
- 493-Point AF, AI-Based Subject Detection
- Blackout-Free Real Live Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 4-Axis Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- CFx Type B & SD Memory Card Slots
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Tap into the world of professional imagery with top-performing features of the Nikon Z series. The Z 8 comes in a smaller, lighter form factor, helping you capture moments of inspiration while staying agile. With its robust and hardy build, you can immerse yourself in the deep of the action and showcase that winning moment with confidence.
Videos or stills, capture it all handheld with extra stability and comfort. Weighing only at approximately 910g (body only) and with a deep grip design, the Z 8 allows you to climb up, lay low, or go the distance to follow through the actions, with minimal fatigue.
Keep your camera rolling for your documentary or interview for up to 125 minutes in 4K UHD/60p, or up to 90 minutes in 8K UHD/30p. Take a leap into video realism by creating in-camera 8K HDR time-lapse videos and view them in hi-definition with HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) monitors. Producing professional-quality videos can be as simple as that.
Never miss a moment, even when capturing subjects moving at high speed. Pre-release capture records images up to 1 second before the shutter button is fully pressed, and up to 4 seconds after the shutter button is fully pressed. Unleash your potential, whether photographing in a race event or chasing after erratic wildlife.