Nikon Z9 Mirrorless Camera
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 7 Image Processor
- 8.3K 60p N-RAW, 4.1K 60p ProRes RAW
- 8K30p and 4K120p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Up to 20 fps Raw, 30 fps JPEG Shooting
- 493-Point AF, AI-Based Subject Detection
- Blackout-Free Real Live Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 4-Axis Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Vertical Grip, 2x CFexpress Type B Slots
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GNSS
This is the new Nikon flagship Delivering speed, image quality, and connectivity, advanced AF performance, and high-resolution 8K video recording.
A breakthrough algorithm developed using deep learning enables the Z 9 to automatically detect and track the world’s largest range of subjects3—people, dogs, cats, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, trains and planes—in stills and video with no menu changes .Keeps up with the smallest, fastest subjects.
AF and AE calculations are made at 120 cycles per second with rapid, constant communication between the lens and the camera through the Z mount. Even small, erratic subjects like birds in flight are tracked with ease.