Panasonic Lumix G9 Mirrorless Camera
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K60p Video; 80MP High-Res Shot Mode
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.83x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Top Status LCD; Rear Joystick
- Advanced DFD AF System; 6K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 60 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
The LUMIX G9 takes outstanding shooting performance to another level with high-precision, silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160) video recording. The firmware version 2.0 enables 4K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit recording in MOV format and VFR (variable frame rate) recording.
Panasonic’s innovative DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology is constantly evolving and it’s just got even better. DFD allows the LUMIX G9 to calculate focal lens movement by comparing depth of field values of two images at incredibly high speed. By combining the AF drive with a maximum read speed of 480 fps, the LUMIX G9 can achieve the industry’s fastest level Autofocus in up to 0.04 seconds* and the world’s fastest 20 fps burst shooting with AFC** (60 fps burst shooting with AFS).
It’s difficult to handhold a camera at the best of times, but don’t fret: with the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 (Image Stabiliser), intelligent compensation comes to your aid. This is the equivalent to 6.5 doublings of exposure duration, meaning you can use a 6.5-stop slower shutter speed up to tele-end.* The LUMIX G9 eliminates shake in both body and lens even at the telephoto setting. It also works in both photo and video recording, including 4K video. The astonishing power of the 5-axis Body I.S. with 6.5-stop compensation power corrects shake for all lenses, even those not equipped with O.I.S.