Panasonic Lumix GH6 Mirrorless Camera
- 25.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited Recording
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p HFR, FHD 300p VFR
- ProRes 422 HQ, V-Log and DR Boost
- Dual I.S. 2, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Stabilizer
- 100MP Handheld High-Resolution Mode
- 3.68m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Free Angle Touchscreen
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- Built-In Active Cooling
Hybrid mirrorless camera featuring new 25.2-megapixel Live MOS sensor, 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K 60p/50p video and unlimited recording time.
The LUMIX GH6 features the first Micro Four Thirds™ system standard 25.2-megapixel Live MOS sensor with no low-pass filter. Its design allows for higher resolution, for ultra-realistic detail and higher readout speed that delivers C4K/4K 120p video recording and 75-frames-per-second burst shooting using the electronic shutter while also minimizing rolling shutter distortion.
The first LUMIX to offer 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K 60p/50p internal recording, the GH6 delivers unlimited recording time* when used at the recommended operating temperature**. Ideal for small production teams and in demanding conditions where mobility and high-quality are a must. Also allows for simultaneous internal recording and external recording via HDMI output.