Panasonic Lumix S1 Mirrorless Camera
- 24.2MP Full-Frame MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- 5.76m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.2″ 2.1m-Dot Triaxial Tilt Touchscreen
- UHD 4K60 Video; HDR and 10-Bit Recording
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 9 fps Shooting
- Contrast-Detect 225-Area DFD AF System
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- 96MP High-Res Mode, Dual Card Slots
A new 24.2MP CMOS sensor that delivers incredibly realistic detail. C4K/4K video recording with no time limit complements professional-level video performance.
The CMOS sensor and the Venus Engine reproduce extraordinary colour detail and natural texture expression. Multipixel Luminance Generation and Intelligent Detail Processing render intense brightness and contrast. The Three-Dimensional Colour Control zings with rich colours from dark to bright shades, and high-precision Multi Process NR makes your images pop even at high sensitivity settings.
Combining the Body I.S. (5-axis) in the camera and the O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser, 2-axis) in the LUMIX S Series lens,* the 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 compensates for blurring even powerfully, allowing the use of a 7-stop slower shutter speed.
Super-fast sensor-lens communication of 480 fps and Panasonic’s DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology help make high-speed, high-precision autofocus of approximately 0.08 seconds a reality. Advanced AI technology can recognize not only the human body but such animals as canidae, felidae, and birds, while the high-performance tracking system helps keep the subject in focus at all times. In addition, the low-light autofocus performs at an impressive -6EV.